- Science Graduate (B.Sc./B.Pharm)
- Experience should be 2-3 yrs in pharmaceutical industry
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organising appointments and meeting healthcare professional’s staff at regular intervals of the assigned territory.
- Conduct market analysis to get a fair idea of the latest market trends and the competitor moves.
- Conduct promotional activities to generate revenue and increase brand visibility.
- Implement business strategies to achieve monthly and annual goals.
- Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization.
- Collecting data pertaining to Institutions including budget, mode of purchase and purchasing authority.
- Effectively manage cost and negotiating best rates with vendors.
- Monitoring sales performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to zonal heads.
- Experience in managing sales, new business.
- Develop strong relationship with private, government hospital.
- Able to conduct doctors meet, conferences, training programs and other marketing activities.
- Local candidate will be given preference.
- Candidate should be young, dynamic with excellent oral & written communication skills.